TheHappyCubist's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, September 20th, 2024 10:59 PM

i have not had voicemail for 5 months now.

i have not had voicemail for 5 months now. been to help at least 20 times they always say a ticket has been created and to wait 24 hours and it will be fixed. this has been going on since march of 2024. Why can't someone fix my vm. I have sat next to co worker and watched and listened to her leave me a vm. I access my vm and it it says no messages. My gr kids have left messages and other friends also. no messages are coming through. I sat on chat today for 75 minutes with no fix again. I am not happy! Is there anyonr who actually knows how to fix a problem instead of giving me a canned comment of "a ticket has been made"

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

6 days ago

Hey @TheHappyCubist, Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding the recent interactions you have had. I would be more than happy to offer my assistance looking into this further for you.

Are you having issues with our Xfinity Voice landline phone service or our Xfinity Mobile voicemail service? Are you able to access your voicemails online within our Xfinity Connect portal or do you receive an error code/message? Are you also able to successfully access your voicemail, but always shows as empty? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here