Tek's profile

Problem Solver

• 

847 Messages

Wednesday, October 11th, 2023 6:13 PM

Closed

Google Pixel 7 eSim?

Customer Service says that Xfinity Mobile does not support eSims on Samsung or Google Pixel Phones. 

Can somebody confirm that for me?

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 year ago

Hey @Tek, thank you for reaching out to Xfinity Support on our forums. I believe currently, iPhone 13 or later are the only devices eligible for eSIM bring your own device. However our website here, allows you to check the compatibility using the IMEI number.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I entered my Pixel 8 Pro esim IMEI and the XM website says it's compatible... why would you allow the site to show a result like that when it's not supported??

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us here @gqukyo. For any questions on the Mobile service you can reach out to a Mobile expert at the https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile site. You can also contact that team directly by text or calling the 888-936-4968.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Problem Solver

• 

847 Messages

9 months ago

@Xfinity Support I really would like to switch to Xfinity Mobile, but I can't until you support eSIMs on ANDROID Phones. Any updates on supporting eSims for Android?

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

At this time we have not received any updates on when Androids will support eSims. When that time comes, customers will be notified. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here