U

Sunday, June 23rd, 2024 4:56 PM

Free Mobile Line with Internet…Issues

This is the worst thing I got scammed into. I walked in Xfinity to get a Intrent box. The guy told me that there’s a promotion happening right now where you get a free line for 2 years because I got the internet box, I was like great I’m trying to save money heck yeah. But little did I know that I just got scammed. I received notices my billing and they were billing me for a mobile line. I was shocked and frustrated. I called multiple times, getting transferred and everyone telling me that there’s no type of promotion like this and she would know. I was like I’m not lying. And again I called and asked for a full refund and they are not giving it to me. I am still trying to get a full Xfinity mobile refund. I DO NOT recommend business with Xfinity ever… 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

3 months ago

@user_iuee56 thanks for your post and letting us know about your experience. Did you try to return to the store that sold you the phones and ask what happened to the promotional offer or return them at that location? 

4 Messages

They didn’t sell me any phones. I just got an internet box and they gave me the promotional free mobile line. Yes I went back and I got no help whatsoever. He told me that customer service on the phone don’t know much and don’t help and he said everything was fine. Another time they told me that I need to call Xfinity and only they can help me and then when I call they said the store will help you. I need real help with issues… I just need my line fully canceled and get a full refund…

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_iuee56 Ok so the store started 2 phone lines that you had your own phones for and told you they were free but no hardware (phone) was provided. You now see you have a monthly fee for these lines and want to close those accounts, correct? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

@XfinityPeterH​ I already closed them finally but now I’m trying to get a full mobile refund back to my credit card. I called so much times and they said I would get a refund but the funds are not showing back up on my credit card.

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

@user_iuee56

I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Please reach out to our Xfinity Mobile team with the options below. 

Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968
Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968
Chat: xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here