C

Thursday, February 1st, 2024 11:01 PM

FedEx tracking says "Shipping exception"

I pre-ordered a S24 Ultra on January 22nd. FedEx tracking said the delivery date would of been January 27th, and XM says the 31st. The 27th came and all of a sudden the tracking said "Delayed: delivery date unavailable, initial delivery date 1/27." I scroll to the travel history and it arrived at a FedEx in Pennsylvania and was sent to the depot in New Jersey and says "Shipment exception Unable to deliver." I had someone home all day waiting for this delivery because it needs a signature, and I do not know why FedEx says "Unable to deliver" when they did not even ATTEMPT TO DELIVER IT! If they did attempt to deliver it I would of received a slip saying they tried and nobody was there to sign. The tracking never even changed to "Out for delivery" or even that it was put on a truck to be delivered. I have till the 15th of Febuary to have my S22 Ultra sent back for the "$800 trade in credit," and I can not send the S22 back till I receive the phone I already paid $140 for the pre-order just in case I have a family emergency. I can not afford to be screwed out of my trade in because that's the only way I can afford these phones that cost about a month and a half worth of my rent. I need this resolved ASAP and do not have the time to spend getting the run around by 2 industry juggernauts that already have enough money from me I could of spent on food. I really do not want to be screwed due to incompetence. I have NEVER HAD THIS ISSUE with the LAST FOUR PHONES I ordered from XM! If someone at FedEx stole it, and put it in as a shipment exception, I WANT THEM PROSECUTED! Sorry for the rant, I really can not afford to be SOL and if I am I will take my business elsewhere!

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

5 months ago

Greetings @crg1986 thanks for using our Forums to contact our team. We are sorry to hear about your experience with the Shipping on the new device for your Xfinity Mobile service. Have you tried calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

(edited)

3 Messages

Been another 2 days and still nothing. I have got nothing but excuses. Severe weather, warehouse issues, FedEx issues, wait 24 - 48 hours, wait another 24 - 48 hours, pre order issues and it's getting old fast. If I would of known about all these pre-order issues, that only a bunch of us who pre ordered are having, I would of used my upgrade money and went to a different provider. Every other major carrier had their pre orders sent by the 31st. The whole point of pre orders is to have the phone on the release date and skip the rush of the people who did not pre order. I pre ordered and now I'm lumped into the queue of the non pre orders? I don't understand any of this. 

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

@crg1986 I am sorry for the delay that is happening. I understand how frustrating it is as the same thing happened to me when I was ordering a new phone. Have you reached out to FedEx for assistance with your shipment?

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here