caleb_l's profile

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Monday, November 20th, 2023 6:53 PM

Closed

disappointed with Xfinity's service for trade-in processing and ticket processsing

on 10/22 ticket number : [Edited: "Personal Information"]; on 11/01 ticket number : [Edited: "Personal Information"].

All tickets are about my Order #[Edited: "Personal Information"] which is placed on 10/11. 

I cannot understand why it is sooooo difficulty for Xfinity to relink a return label for me?
It's been over a month since I placed my order. During this time, I've spent a considerable amount of time and effort communicating with customer service ( online chat, phone call, email, you can check the note under my account) , yet there have been no results so far. Who can compensate for the time and effort I've invested?

There is some issue happened when created the shipping label, why xfinity need to waste customers' soooo many time to do so many unuseful contact. 

[Image Removed: "Personal Information"]

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

8 months ago

Hi @caleb_l,

Thank you for taking the time to visit our Xfinity Community Support forums page. Please accept my most sincere apology for the experience you have encountered. I would highly recommend reaching back out our Xfinity Mobile department to see what options they have available such as seeing if they are able to e-mail you a PDF of the label. 

My team and I do not have access to the needed tools to access your Xfinity Mobile account, billing, and services. We'd love to help, but we don't have access to XFINITY Mobile accounts via through Xfinity Forums, I do apologize.

We would suggest contacting our Mobile experts via one of the following methods:

• SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968
• Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968
• Chat: https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

Our Xfinity Mobile partners are available daily from 7 am to 9 pm EST. I'm confident they'll be able to get this resolved for you. We're here 24/7 if you have any general Xfinity Mobile questions in the future.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@XfinityDemitrius​ 

Please don't reply me, just make return label on the following image work, thank you.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

8 months ago

I have told you I had tried all methods, but nobody could solve this problem. They all told literally me that the issue would be solved, but no any action. 

Now, got another special ticket : Case ID: [Edited: "Personal Information"]. 

• SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968 : a lot of message.
• Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968: a couple of times, wasted me 1 hour per time.
• Chat: https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile  :  more than ten times, wasted me more time. 

also stopped by Xfinity store two times.

emailed : [Edited: "Personal Information"]

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

We are sorry to hear that you have tried all the methods but the problem is still not solved @caleb_l. I see that you requested we make the return label but unfortunately, due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.

We'd be happy to get a ticket submitted directly over to our Executive Mobile Team for further assistance. To get started, can you please send us a Direct Message with your first and last name along with the service address on the account?  To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message: Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

7 months ago

Solved today.

Thanks.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Great, I am very glad to hear that @caleb_l. Please reach out to us here if you have any other issues. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here