U

Friday, December 29th, 2023 5:24 PM

Closed

carrier lock

I have been on the phone, in store in person for several hours over theist week. I still can not get Xfinity to carrier unlock my 2 phones. One iPhone was purchased through them and paid off the other was a BYOD. Why is it so hard to unlock a phone from Xfinity.  I have read the forum that other have had the same problem with unlocking and the time frame. I am a business owner and I can not preform any business work without my phone. I am ready to contact an attorney to see what recourse I would have through loosing business. I hav even asked for proof of the ticket to be sent to myself by email and that can not be provided. Could you please explain and unlock my phones!

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

9 months ago

@user_iiq1fl I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. 

Have you tried texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

2 Messages

9 months ago

I thought I did post publicly. And no this did not resolve the issue

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_iiq1fl Yes this is a public post. So to confirm have you tried to text, call and chat with an Xfinity Mobile agent? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here