N

Monday, July 22nd, 2024 9:51 PM

Billing problems not getting resolved

I traded in two devices. Apple iPhone 12 Pro ($600 trade-in credit that I am supposed to be receiving for it that which I am not). Apple 12 Pro Max which has an $830 trade-in credit applied to my account. Secondly, I had a promotional deal that should have been applied when I traded the two devices which is not being applied to my billing cycle as well. The promotion was buy one mobile line, get one mobile line free for 12 months. I've spoken to several people and nobody knows how to fix it. I am exhausted and about to report Xfinity to The Better Business Beauro due to this issue not being resolved properly. I was told the trade-in for the Apple 12 Pro was not processed because the item was not graded yet but both devices were shipped to Xfinity in great condition IN THE SAME PACKAGE. So how could one device be graded and the trade-in approved and the other not get graded if they were shipped together? Nobody seems to have answers for any of this. My Xfinity Mobile Services should only be costing me $96.92/mo right now because of all these deals and since everything is messed up for my billing it is now costing me $112.43/mo and NOBODY on the support teams knows how to fix the issue every single time I call.  I understand people at customer service are trying their best but the issue is not resolved and everyone I speak to just makes the situation more complicated. Also, they said somehow my internet services with Xfinity received a discount and I couldn't have the buy one line get one line deal because of that. The only problem is I never applied the discount to my internet services in the first place so I have no idea what has happened because I did not authorize any of this.

3 Messages

2 months ago

Update: the people who assess the devices had a technical error on their end and it was not allowing my other trade-in credit to be applied on Xfinity's end. They are working to resolve the issue due to the customer service agent named Love reaching out to them about it. If she had never reached out to them, they would have never fixed the error. The only thing that needs to be resolved is my buy one mobile line, get the other mobile line free for 12 months. I appreciate the agent Love so much right now for being the only agent who thought to reach out to the assessment team because she is waiting to see this issue get resolved and said it would take about 1 whole day to get resolved. Now to tackle the BOGO deal issue. She said she is working on that as well so I am hoping it will be resolved soon too. 

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

Hey there, Nikyila_Lynn, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding the issues with your Xfinity Mobile account. I am happy to hear that agent Love is working on this issue for you. If you still have any issues, we are always happy to help here on this platform. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

As far as I’m aware, the issue wasn’t resolved because my bill wasn’t fixed before I had to pay it. I also don’t see any of the credits that I should have on my account on there. It was the company who assesses the phones fault it needs fixed And I would like to be reimbursed for the extra money I had to pay because the billing issue was not my fault on my mobile bill. Other agents who tried to fix it, messed up my Internet billing as well so all of my billing with Xfinity is messed up and nobody’s fixed it no matter how many times I have called.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello, Nikyila_Lynn. Our team can help with all things Xfinity. Please send a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here