U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, March 5th, 2024 12:46 AM

Closed

Absolute WORST Company In The World!!!

I cant even believe what is going on with this horrific customer service of Xfinity Mobile... I was offered a $300 off Apple Watch promotion, I already had a pretty new Apple Watch 8, but figured I would take advantage and upgrade to an Ultra 2... so I paid off the $375 balance on my Apple Watch 8 and ordered the Ultra 2 online, easy process, no issues...

Then ... FedEx LOST the package, so I had to spend hours and hours every day calling FedEx to get them to try to run internal traces and find the package, finally after 4 days they said to have the shipper file a claim, Ok, I call Xfinity, another hour on the phone, finally they open the case and give me a ticket, which I was then texted an hour later and told it was resolved... so I was like, Umm ok, what the resolution? I called in again, and another hour on the phone to find out they were refunding the lost watch and I could order another one if I wanted, well ok, I would rather just send a replacement and not have to do a refund, and re-charge... but fine, he sends me the confirmation, and NO $300 off promo applied, so I told him that I had the promo and it needs to be applied, he asked me for the code which I was able to retrieve, and said he applied it, again the order came over for me to approve with no $300 off promo, he assured me that it would be applied when I got my emailed order after I approved the charge... ok I trusted him...

Of course, the order comes by email, no $300 off, I see the new device in my acct with an unpaid balance of the full $799 less the first payment that had just been charged... so I contact via chat, this person tells me theres nothing they can do that the $300 off has already been used and I cant use it again.... WHAT??!?

So I call in again, and another hour on the phone... same thing, the $300 off cant be used again, and theres nothing they can do, so I lay it out "so I lose a $300 off promotion because the package was lost in shipment? For a watch I had no intention to upgrade to, and paid off my old one to obtain?" and her answer was "yes, thats correct" ...

I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT I AM BEING TOLD!!!! THERES NO WAY THIS CANT BE RECTIFIED IN SOME MANUAL WAY!!!!!!

This is the worst experience Ive dealt with with any company with a simple purchase in 30 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

7 months ago

Hello there @user_e35a4d thank you so much for using our Forums to reach out to our team and share your experience with our Mobile service. We are sorry to hear about the trouble, and we are happy to see how we can help to make this right for you. Let us work together over DM for us to make sure we get you in the right hands for this. Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page) 
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send your message

Visitor

• 

1 Message

6 months ago

I agree.  My uncle has service with the ADP discount which is going away.  Comcast is SO HELPFUL that they post links to change your service.  Of course those links say that is you currently have service you don't qualify. Link to change to an affordable plan are at more than double the cost.  And of of course (again) the Xfinity Assistant "chats" in circles.  Trying to get anyone on the phone is an hour long process.  And the link show above do not exist.  The only option is the chat assistant and not the direct message.  They make it so hard that you either give up and go with more expensive options, or more likely these days, (in the areas where there are options) you find another service.  Unfortunately there are still too many places where Comcast is a monopoly.

Contributor

• 

53 Messages

5 months ago

it is sooooooo sick what i've been through ever since i said "if you don't get a tech here tomorrow i'm cutting comcast.  i'm DONE.  i've been with them 17  years.  i've been really stupid and should of never had their service.  i'm a low income person.  they play massive game on you, they want to give you credit for the services you lost because of their bad equipment, , etc.  i had one that acted like she was a buddy to me.  JUST TO GET INFO. FOR ME SO COMCAST CAN YOU IT AGAINST ME.  SO SICK. i KNOW i was purposefully routed to that woman.  why else would i have such a "nice con" woman.  she may have done it to see if i say i'm going to spread bad info. about them all over the place.  i said i could tell parts of this story.  i told her i'm being CONNED by all these people who have horrendous treated me after i said "i can go somewhere  else if i don't get a tech on a certain date  for service.  i told her how many times i've been conned.  she agrees with stuff i'm telling her for 2.5 hours.   thought she would give me some credit for the massive loss of my time and their bad techs, their bad retention person, etc.  they treat you like so sickly after you say "i'm going to go somewhere else  if....".  WHE WAS THE BIGGEST CON JOB OF PROBABLY 20 PEOPLE I'VE TAKED TO SINCE I TOLD COMCAST THAT i CAN GO SOMEWHERE ELSE IF SOMETHIGN IS DONE.   JUST MORE DISGUSTING SICKNESS FROM COMCAST.   for 1.5 months.  OH she was soooooo nice to me.  this total con job tech woman.  then at the end say "well at least your internet works now".  HOW DISGUSTINGLY SICK IS THAT PRACTICE.  IF SOMEON IS NICE TO YOU AND WILL LISTEN TO A LONG STORY, GET OFF THE PHONE RIGHT AWAY SO YOU DON'T GET ADDITIONALLY MESSED OVER FROM COMCAST.  THEY MUST PUT A BIG MARK ON YOUR PROFILE AFTER YOU SAY PROBABLY ANYTHING ABOUT GOING TO ANOTHER PROVIDER.  i'm 99% confident they mark your profile to super cruel to that person.  my story is so long from beginning to end.  i STILL not having my tv work.  i KNOW it is comcast's fault.  it's the xumo box.  i've gotten a message a my tv that has streaming box is bad.  i've gotten that message about three times.  they do NOTHING about the deal.  i have much more i could say about my great time with comcast BEWARE of the xumo box.  get rid of the NOW program. u HAVE to use the xumo box for that program.  the NOW program includes peacock.  you can't get the peacock since you can't set it up.   

3 Messages

3 months ago

Xfinity is the most irresponsible company in the world.  I've had a downed wire that is by an electric pole.  Kids have been playing with it & they can't even be bothered to get a tech out here to fix it.  They first said they'd have a tech come right away.  Then it was this morning.  Then said this afternoon  & now they're saying tomorrow.  They don't care about the danger that it poses for children.  Unbelievable!

3 Messages

3 months ago

The downed wire is still there.  I wonder if the news stations would be interested in how irresponsible xfinity is. 

Official Employee

• 

785 Messages

user_lxmyol Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

2 months ago

This company is SO GREEDY. They want nothing more than to take your money, even when you ask to discontinue one of your services. 

1 Message

28 days ago

Honestly, you deliver the worst customer service of an company I have ever dealt with in my lifetime.  Its truly breathtaking how horrible you guys are at fixing billing problems.  It's virtually impossible to get a human being on the phone that can fix an issue.  How do you possibly stay in business?  

This comment has been converted into a post
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here