U

Tuesday, July 16th, 2024 5:41 AM

Xfinity Home

For several days, my Xfinity Home application keep ‘Now connecting to network’ without actually connecting… This make the app unusable and the app is the only way to access the security armed system on my phone.

my security system and wifi all work normally.

Do anyone know how to fix the issue for the Home?

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

3 months ago

Greetings, @user_dgm8po! I hope your week has been treating you well. Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your Xfinity Home app, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

If you haven't already done so, I would recommend trying to reset the connection first by restarting your modem and/or Xfinity Home router as well as your Xfinity Home touchscreen, then log out and log back in to the Xfinity Home app to see if you are able to connect to the network. If that does not help, you can also try deleting and reinstalling the Xfinity Home app on your mobile device. Please let us know if you continue to experience this issue, and we will look into things further.

2 Messages

Hi James, thanks for the response. I have try all the option you mentioned above but it still not working. I did successfully open the app 1 time, and then later it when back to “connecting” again. It is very unconsistent.

Official Employee

• 

589 Messages

Is it only one device you're noticing the Xfinity Home app issues on? Are you able to access you Xfinity Home service under the Xfinity app by chance? Do you have any success connecting to either app while you're not connected to your home network? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here