U

Sunday, January 21st, 2024 2:49 PM

Closed

Not all cameras showing

I have six cameras.  All six show up on the TV, the home touchscreen base, and the regular Xfinity app.  However, only 5 show up on the Xfinity Home app (where you arm/disarm system).  I gave it a few days thinking the apps/cameras needed to have time to sync but still showing only 5 on the Home app.  Any ideas?

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

6 months ago

Hi there! Our awesome digital care team would be happy to assist you. Can you initiate a direct message and start with your full name and address? To start a direct message, you must be signed in. Please click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there!

3 Messages

@XfinityAirelle​ Well, it appears that the interior cameras cannot be viewed at this time on the Xfinity home app while the indoor/outdoor cameras can.  I was told Xfinity was working on changing that but for now that is the only answer to my question.  I know I can view all cameras on the TV, Xfinity app and the touch screen controller, but it would be nice to view all cameras on the app that actually controls the security system. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here