U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, May 22nd, 2024 8:08 PM

Cable draping in yard

Hello,

I live in Houston, TX 77008.  An xfinity cable running from a power pole to my house got loosened during the Houston storms last week and is now draping down into the yard and over a fence. It is a safety issue. Please let me know when someone can come remove it or tighten it so that it is not draping in the yard.

Thank you.

Expert

• 

104.1K Messages

24 days ago

The concern is not "Home Security Devices And Equipment" help related. Topic moved here to the proper help section, and for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

24 days ago

user_96b814 

Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a post on our community forum. If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to help get this line addressed for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

24 days ago

Thank you so much  [Edited:" Personal information"] for getting over to us in private for help with this line. I would be more than happy to check out the ticket status for you to see if we have any updates. I will let you know however that this team is running behind our normal timeline due to the storm and the emergency repairs needed to help maintain services. With that, for hazard issues, we normally have a team out within a day or 2 to either survey the work needed or to complete the repair depending on the work. Due to the storm and the number of repairs this has been extended out.

To start do you by chance have the ticket number? If not no worries I can look up the ticket if they attached it to your address. I would just need to authorize the old account with you to access those details. 

(edited)

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Hello, thanks, the escalation ticket number is [Edited:" Personal information"]

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Thank you for that! I was able to check out the ticket details of you and I do see we still have a few days left on the turnaround. I would be happy to help check back with you in a few days to make sure you get these lines taken care of. Does that sound better than you having to reach back out? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

I'll look forward to hearing from you. Can you give me a specific day by which we can expect this to be completed? There will be a large number of people on the property next week and it is a safety risk.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here