U

Thursday, October 12th, 2023 3:20 PM

Closed

All cameras dissappeared

Around 9 a.m. this morning all 5 of my XFinity security cameras disappeared in the XFinity app. How do I get them to reappear? They are no longer alerting me of motion detection or anything. All 5 simply disappeared from the security tab in the app.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

I noticed the same thing. However they do all show up in the older Xfinity Home app.

2 Messages

@Matt0001​ I'm glad you can still see yours in the Home app. I tried the Home app but it simply redirects me to the new XFinity app saying, "Your home monitoring has moved to the XFinity app. The XFinity Home app no longer supports Self Protection. Switch to the XFinity app to continue enjoying your service plus even more features like motion notifications and 2-way audio."

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

It has to be a recent app thing that needs to be fixed, because on wifi tab I can still see my cameras connected to wifi.  Just a glitch. I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled it with no results, so at this point I am going to see if it clears and check again next week

1 Message

1 year ago

All my cameras have disappeared in the app also

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

1 year ago

@user_q8eyvp

Hi there! We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Xfinity Home security cameras. I understand how important it is to have access to those. Our awesome team will be happy to assist! 

Have you already tried resetting the cameras and touchscreen? 

2 Messages

9 months ago

I wanna 

know why my cameras are glitching one minute be a dog there next they are disappearing why have the cameras if everyday is a hassle with them or power going out or it’s glitching moments a lot things can happen in a moment

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here