U

Wednesday, May 22nd, 2024 2:48 PM

Xfinity won’t cancel service

I’ve scheduled three calls, one through an agent, and nobody has returned calls to cancel service. I have already filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, but I’m thinking of getting in touch with my lawyer. How can I cancel service?

1 Message

24 days ago

The same thing has been happening to me and I have contacted customer service every day for a month. Each call I have requested the canceled cable service and a billing update and they say every day that no information can be found regarding that. It seems to me that they repeatedly delete all documentation and signed agreements related to my issue so that they can keep charging me each month for services I have not received (which is fraud in my opinion). I have also filed with the Better Business Bureau, I'll be contacting a lawyer as well

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

I'm so sorry you've had such a hard time, user_eqrywh! I'd be more than happy to help you cancel services. In order to get started can you, please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

--

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3lv0gXz

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

24 days ago

Hi there, @user_7r5wo8! Thanks for reaching out about your account. We are sorry to hear that you want to cancel but would be happy to assist you. I see that you already sent over a Direct Message so I will continue there. 

Please be reminded that sending unsolicited Direct Messages to an Official Employee of the Xfinity Community Forum, is a violation of Forum Guidelines. If needed, we may invite you to send us a Direct Message.

Official Employee

• 

976 Messages

23 days ago

@user_7r5wo8

Thanks for reaching out to us today and Congrats on moving to your new residence we do hope to service you again in the future. Thank you for being the best part of the Xfinity and enjoy the rest of your week

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here