U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Sunday, July 2nd, 2023 2:27 PM

Closed

Xfinity rewards

For the last several days I have not been able to get into the Xfinity rewards. It won't even bring up the sign in page. Please help. 

Expert

• 

104.1K Messages

1 year ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

1 year ago

Hey there @user_b0fa5e and thank you for your post. I would be reaching out if I was not able to gain access to my awesome Xfinity rewards too. We are here and happy to help. When you pull up the link www.xfinity.com/rewards what happens? Error messages? 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityPeterH​ it just shows a black screen with 3 white dots like it's thinking, but it never does anything. Even if I refresh the page. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@user_b0fa5e Thank you so much for that information. I kind of ran into the same issue a day or so ago. It just loads a black screen with the loading dots forever and no error. I was able to get this corrected easily enough by clearing the browser history/cache closing all my browser windows and trying again. Once I did that the sign-in page popped right up for me. Let me know if you still have the same issue after you have given that a try.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityAmandaB​ I had already cleared everything and it still didn't work. Then the Xfinity rewards worked for a few days last week, then quit working just before the weekend, and hasn't worked since. That's 2 weekend in a row I haven't been able to do the $1 weekend movie. I checked this morning, and it's still not working. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_b0fa5e when you have a moment use the Direct Messaging icon next to the bell icon to send your name and service address to "Xfinity Support." You will see this on the top right side of the page. We can locate your account and assist you further. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Contributor

• 

3.1K Messages

@XfinityAmandaB​ I have not been able to access Rewards for weeks. It just sits there with the 3 white dots

and never connects. I keep getting emails about my Diamond status and new rewards but what good is that if I can't get to them. I have read so many other comments on the forums about the same thing so what is being done about it?  I can sign in to Xfinity just fine and go anywhere else and connect but not rewards so to me it is obviously not a user issue .  And yes I cleared cookies/cache and tried different browsers.  This needs to be fixed. Offer us rewards and then deny access? Not acceptable.

(edited)

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

I have the same issue, no matter which browser I use, incognito or not, the page doesn't display anything except for Ask Xfinity.  I don't think mine has worked for months and it always makes me sign in twice to try to get to the page.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hi, @user_270e2e. Thank you for reaching out and letting us know. I see it's been doing this on your profile for some time which I'm sure has been a pain. I see others, like the OP, have been running into the same problem. You stated it hasn't worked for months. At any point, were you able to access the rewards site without any issues or have you never had a chance to access the site? 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

It worked once, I am not sure if it has worked since I renewed my service.  I think changed my service before the renewal date, there may have been issues at that time.

Official Employee

• 

927 Messages

Okay, thank you very much for that information. I would be happy to check further into that rewards program for you from here. Could you send me a direct message with the full name and complete address for your service? 

To send a direct message [private message]:

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here