U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, March 6th, 2022 2:06 AM

Closed

xfinity rewards speaker

I have received my rewards speaker thank you for sending it to me, I have read the instruction manual and I am not able to set it up is thee a video or other better instruction on how to set it up and use it?

Accepted Solution

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

You have two cords that came with it. One is for charging it, that’s the usb end one. You need a usb plug like for an iPhone/iPad to plug into the wall. The other one is so you can plug it into the speaker, then into a tablet, phone. etc. This way you don’t have to or can’t use Bluetooth. In using Bluetooth, you turn it on in the settings on your device. Turn on the speaker and the name (Frequency 2.0) will show up on your device when it’s synced. Tap the name to connect to it.  You turn the speaker on/off by pushing and hold the circle with the minus sign in it. A blue light will flash till connected to Bluetooth or connected with the cord. You use the volume on your device to turn the sound up or down on the speaker. Lift and turn the tab below the volume buttons. This is where the usb and the other cord plug into. Also there is a slot for a micro SD card so you can listen to music on the speaker. I think you use the volume buttons on the speaker when using the SD card. Haven’t tested that yet. Hope this helps.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Thank you zkiki i was able get it operating with your help!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I have the same Question.  LOOKING for more Detailed Instructions !

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Your speaker came with instruction manual?!? I just got the speaker but there are NO instructions. Traveling the internet ...

Problem Solver

• 

571 Messages

Hello, user_c55f14 We are here to help! We want you to be able to enjoy your new speaker. Are you have troubles connecting your speaker to your device? Or what questions do you need help with to start using your speaker? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

I have a parallel question. I would like to connect my (non-bluetooth) iPod and play music through the speaker, but nothing happens. Can I do this and, if so, how do I turn off bluetooth? Thanks

Recognized Contributor

• 

238 Messages

@jcaven it's great to hear that you received your speaker! Do you have the iPod connected to the speaker via the cord provided? Have you attempted to try another cord to test to see if there is an issue with the cord itself? 

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Yes, and I'm getting no sound. I don't have another double headphone jack to try. I'm wondering if it's stuck in bluetooth mode, as I tested it a while back with my laptop. The manual is not much help. Thanks, Jennifer

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

If you plug in the cord it should automatically switch to AUX mode. can you try the other cord and let us know if it works? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

My rewards speaker is not turning on.  I charged it and when I press the power button nothing happens. Was looking forward to using so am frustrated 

(edited)

Problem Solver

• 

571 Messages

Hello, @lindaw20 I am so excited you received your speaker but am sorry to hear it is not turning on for you! When you have your speaker plugged into power are any lights coming on? Or will it turn on when directly plugged into the power source? 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I have the same issue,  off it goes to trash 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@user_3fef4c​ you need to charge it or plug it in perhaps?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I received my Bluetooth speaker but my phone does not recognize it and I have no instructions. Help

Problem Solver

• 

672 Messages

@user_af4182 Thank you for reaching out to the Xfinity support team. What type of phone are you using to connect? Is the speaker flashing when you try to pair it? 

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

I have music on my sd card and when inserted noting happens. I thought you could put the sd card in and it would play automatically. This is so frustrating.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@Anon571771 - This is not the feeling we want you to have with your Xfinity rewards. Are you able to connect your device to your rewards' speaker? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here