• 

9 Messages

Saturday, December 24th, 2022 11:31 PM

Closed

Xfinity Rewards Program

I have been a customer 28 years.

“Your account isn’t eligible”

Why not?

it is impossible to get someone on the phone to correct.

They first require a system reset. Of course that’s not my issue.

Chat window never opens.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

393 Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_67422d and thank you for bringing this concern regarding the Xfinity Rewards Program to our attention here at the Xfinity Community Forums. 28 years, wow! I can't even begin to say how much we appreciate your continued business with Xfinity over the years, and I certainly want to investigate this further. Are you receiving this message when logging in at the Xfinity Rewards Website ?

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

@XfinityShaina​ I receive this message when attempting to join the xFinity Rewards Program after logging into to your customer portal. I was made aware I am already at the Diamond level from a recent xFinity support call.
Attempted to join right away and am unable to.

Problem Solver

• 

323 Messages

This is certainly not the experience we want for you as a valued member of the Xfinity family, you are in good hands here and we can certainly take a look into this with you. I would like to ask a few more questions to verify a few things, when enrolling are you using the Primary user's Xfinity ID for the account? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

@user_67422d​ screenshot provided.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Oh wow!  Thanks so much for taking the time to provide that screenshot.  We would be glad to take a closer look at this for you.  Please feel free to shoot us a private message with your full name and service address so that we can take a look at what is going on for you.  

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

@XfinityJessW​ yes I am using my primary account ID

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

1 year ago

Screenshot provided.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

I have the same problem.  Was this resolved?

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Good evening, @user_60d808. Thank you for your interest in Xfinity Rewards! I am not seeing a resolution for this thread just yet. Are you seeing the same message that your account is not eligible to join the program or something different? Are you using the Primary Username for your account when you try to sign up?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Yes, I am using the Primary username.

The message is the same whether using the app or website.

Here is another screenshot.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here