U

Friday, November 17th, 2023 7:01 PM

Closed

Xfinity Rewards FedEx Tracking number

Hello,

Can you please let me know where to find tracking number for xfinity reward that is shipped via FedEx for the account associated with this email ID?

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

11 months ago

Hello @user_b82xr9, thanks for reaching out regarding your Xfinity Reward, I love a good rewards program and was so happy when we rolled ours out lol. This Link has great screenshots and steps to follow to view your reward shipping information, or depending on the reward you may have received an email. Can you let me know if you've already tried those steps, or if you're able to try them now? I see that you've sent a DM, if after you've tried these steps and you're still unable to view your shipping information, can you please send a DM with your full name and full address? As a friendly reminder for the future, please wait to send a DM until being asked by an official employee. Sending unsolicted DM's is a Forum Guidline violation, but I still have your back all the same on this 😊. 
- XfinityMarcos

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

11 months ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here