U

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Sunday, May 22nd, 2022 7:19 PM

Closed

xfinity pricing

Does having xfinity internet and xfinity mobile qualify as having 2 services? I am asking because I currently have the standard+ plan which includes 125+ channels along with Performance Pro 300/10 Mbps internet. I am considering cancelling my tv as the content is terrible. Would I still be eligible for the lower internet price since I have the mobile service?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

103.5K Messages

2 years ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to actual Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Problem Solver

• 

1.4K Messages

2 years ago

@user_d2478c Hello and thanks for taking the time to reach out! I am sorry to hear you are not happy with the TV content, but I understand where you are coming from and can certainly see if there are promotions for bundling Xfinity Mobile and internet. 

Please send a private message by clicking the direct messaging chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address and I'll be happy to help.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here