U

Tuesday, June 11th, 2024 11:59 PM

Closed

Xfinity prepaid

Xfinity prepaid had me to do all these things and not refund me my money for services I can not use, and no long have access to the internet box because they had me to go get a new box from the xfinity store which changed my services to the new NOW services, I have been with them for 9 years and they can not seem to help me with my issues, they keep saying they will call me back but I’m having to call them back cause no one have reached out to me in 7 days after being told I will get a call back, also was told to take the new box back which is 1 hour and 30 mins from me and then find a boost mobile store to get a new box or wait 3-5 business days for them to mail one to me I work from home I have already missed a few days cause I had no internet due to them having me go through all these unnecessary changes, I hope and pray they don’t treat their loved ones like they treat their loyal customers cause if so that’s sad, very sad!!  I will not be recommending this service to any of my friends and family cause they do not value loyal customers 

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

I’m very disappointed in you

No Responses!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here