U

Tuesday, June 11th, 2024 10:55 PM

I’m very disappointed in you

Long story short, I will not be recommended anyone to Xfinity prepaid services or Xfinity anything anymore. I have got the runaround for a whole week about a refund that it seems as no one can help me, but they’re willing to take my money and have me to drive a hour and 30 minutes away just to get return box and then I have to find a boost mobile store just to get another box is too much. What is a simple refund button that they can do to give me my money back I have been calling and talking to people for one week straight and I have not gotten nothing resolved. They always said they’re gonna call me back and no one has actually called me back every time I call I get the same response or someone telling me something new that I need to do and I do that and it’s like they don’t care Xfinity do not care about your feelings and I would not be recommending them to no one no more I will not send my friends and family to this service because this service [Edit: Inflammatory], I hate that I have to write this but I’ve been with y’all for nine years and y’all Can’t you help me out? No, I would not recommend this service to anyone. I would not recommend it to my family my loved ones no one my friends know, but I wouldn’t even recommend it to a blind dog on the streets. I work from home and I was out of service for five days of Internet service after I had just paid my my new bill and now they can’t refund me our credit my new account, the money or the credits that I need to be satisfied after being with them for nine years Xfinity, you need to do better because yall gonna loose a lot of loyal customers by the way you do things 

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

3 months ago

Hello user_k9c3b0, I know it's never fun to put your valuable time and energy into something like this, but I'd love a chance to help turn this around. Thank you for making us part of your home the last 9-years, we never want anyone to feel that way, but especially someone as loyal as you. You mentioned you were having issues with your Prepaid service, were you still experiening those issues? If so, I can help make sure we start there and get you taken care of. As a friendly reminder, please see our Forum Guidelines to avoid any violations. 

6 Messages

Yes I was having issues with getting a refund for services I can’t use which I’m now on your new prepaid services with NOW and I’m just wanting a refund for the refill I paid for on the 5tg cause I had to spend money on the new services 

6 Messages

@XfinityMarcos​ hello had the old prepaid service and now I have the new NOW service I wasn’t able to use services on the old account due to the box being out of order I was told to take my box to the xfinity store to get a replacement box at no charge I ended up being charged for the box and now I have this service and the old service is still showing active as well talk to a lot of reps and they all promise to call me back and never did I’m very unhappy with this service 

6 Messages

3 months ago

Xfinity prepaid had me to do all these things and not refund me my money for services I can not use, and no long have access to the internet box because they had me to go get a new box from the xfinity store which changed my services to the new NOW services, I have been with them for 9 years and they can not seem to help me with my issues, they keep saying they will call me back but I’m having to call them back cause no one have reached out to me in 7 days after being told I will get a call back, also was told to take the new box back which is 1 hour and 30 mins from me and then find a boost mobile store to get a new box or wait 3-5 business days for them to mail one to me I work from home I have already missed a few days cause I had no internet due to them having me go through all these unnecessary changes, I hope and pray they don’t treat their loved ones like they treat their loyal customers cause if so that’s sad, very sad!!  I will not be recommending this service to any of my friends and family cause they do not value loyal customers 

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Xfinity prepaid

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

user_k9c3b0, Let's take a closer look into your account and get started on a path towards finding a resolution. In order to get started can you please send a direct message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right? Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here