U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, September 25th, 2021 5:04 PM

Closed

xfinity prepaid debit card expired

Hi Xfinity customer service team,

Last year, I had bought iphone 12 and was supposed to be given 500$ xfinity prepaid visa gift card.

I received this card last week and seem like, card is already expired in June 2021.

Can u pls help me get my prepaid visa card pls? Its not a best customer service to send expired card :( which customers cant use :9

Thanks in advance

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.4K Messages

3 years ago

Hello, @user_c3f370

Thanks for visiting us here on the Xfinity Forums with your questions about your gift card!

You'll need to reach out to one of our specialized representatives via one of the following methods: 

Our amazing teams there will be able to help get that card re-issued to you ASAP! :D

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Hello I have the same problem. I have a prepaid debit card for $100 that was never used and is  now expired. I have called the number you list above and tried the chat which connects to a robot that leads you to comcast rewards. The phone car resulted in being on hold for 30 minutes after which I hung up. Can you please let me know of a way I can contact an actual person and get this resolved? I just need the card to be reissued....very simple???

By the way, I have xfinity at home, by mobile and at my business. 

Thanks [Edited: Personal info.]

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

946 Messages

Hey @user_08cd2e, thank you for reaching out to us on our forums. We definitely don't want you missing out and I can certainly help. Xfinity created a way for us to request it so our customers weren't needing to contact both companies. Can you send us a direct message so I can get the information needed for the request? You can send one by clicking the "message" icon in the upper right corner of our forum page by the alerts icon. Once you click on that, click the new message icon that looks like a pencil and paper. From there, input our shared handle Xfinity Support to send us a direct message.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here