Wed, Jan 12, 2022 6:15 PM
I purchased two iPhone 13 Pros in October and only received one $300 gift card. I called and received a ticket number, 53642462, but have heard nothing since. Please advise.
2 d ago
7 d ago
Hi, @user_457947. Thanks for asking about your ticket. The response time frame is 7 days and then there is processing and shipping. I apologize if we did not set expectations. I don't see anything yet and would be happy to keep an eye on it and follow up with you.
@XfinityEthan Thank you. That would be much appreciated.
No problem. I will be in touch.:)
Hi! There is a delay at this time in ticket processing due to high volume. I will continue to monitor and make sure we follow up. Thanks!
5 d ago
Any new updates on my support ticket?
Hi, thank you for reaching back out to us. I am not showing there has been any updates on this request, but I would like to look into this further for you. Can you send us a direct message with your full name and service address.
Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message