U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Wed, Jan 12, 2022 6:15 PM

Xfinity Mobile incentives

I purchased two iPhone 13 Pros in October and only received one $300 gift card. I called and received a ticket number, 53642462, but have heard nothing since. Please advise.

Accepted Solution

XfinityEthan

Official Employee

• 

668 Messages

7 d ago

Hi, @user_457947. Thanks for asking about your ticket. The response time frame is 7 days and then there is processing and shipping. I apologize if we did not set expectations. I don't see anything yet and would be happy to keep an eye on it and follow up with you.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityEthan Thank you. That would be much appreciated.

XfinityEthan

Official Employee

• 

668 Messages

No problem. I will be in touch.:) 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
XfinityEthan

Official Employee

• 

668 Messages

Hi! There is a delay at this time in ticket processing due to high volume. I will continue to monitor and make sure we follow up. Thanks! 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Any new updates on my support ticket?

Official Employee

• 

299 Messages

Hi, thank you for reaching back out to us. I am not showing there has been any updates on this request, but I would like to look into this further for you. Can you send us a direct message with your full name and service address. 

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

New to the Community?

Start Here