Lmad1's profile

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

Sunday, October 6th, 2024 4:33 PM

Xfinity making me miss work

I work from home and now will not get paid and may have already lose my job from not being able to go to work. When the roads were not safe and lines were down I saw 3 xfinity trucks on my street hee hee ha ha with the neighbors. Now that things are back up and roads are safe I haven't seen a xfinity truck in sight. They are not trying to fix anything! I will be looking for a different provider after this and expect compensation from this!

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

13 days ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

13 days ago

Hey @Lmad1, Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding the Xfinity Internet service. I would be more than happy to offer my assistance looking into this further for you.

Are you currently within an active service interruption? The best way to check would be by using the Xfinity App where it will tell you the status of the account, equipment, and services. If there is a service interruption, the issue may not be within your immediate area, but a separate area of the network that needs to be worked. 

We would be more than happy to verify the status of the account and services. Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, clicking on the pen and paper icon, and then entering “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address, and I'll be happy to help.

(edited)

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

10 days ago

The 19th is ridiculous when every other provider is working. I liked Xfinity service when it was working but I have lost all faith in this company due to this outage. They lie to you about when it will be back up just to shut you up. I will be out of work 3 weeks maybe more because I don't think it will be working on the 19th either.

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Over It

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@Lmad1 - Thank you for sharing your concerns. As a reminder, please try to avoid creating multiple posts about the same issue or concern. We've merged your latest post with your original one, as we are still addressing things like we promised via direct message. We never mean to mislead you or provide wrong information, and we're doing our best to give you the most up-to-date estimations of service restoration as they become available (also viewable in the Xfinity App and our Status Center as mentioned before). You are in the right place! Our Digital Care Team strives to support you and your household however we can, and our technicians working in the area are the best at what they do! We're aware of the need for service restoration ASAP, and are making it our mission to accomplish this as quickly as we can. Your patience and understanding in this busy time is greatly appreciated. As promised, we'll follow up with you via direct message in a couple of days at the latest.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here