U

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Thursday, April 27th, 2023 8:37 PM

Closed

Xfinity Hello 2023 Promo

Hello,

Back in January 2023, I received an email about a promotion from Xfinity. It was Xfinity Hello 2023 Sale. At that time I had recently got home internet from Xfinity. I reached out and chatted with two of your associates separately and they informed me that, since I got the home internet within 90 days, I was eligible for the promo and if I bring two mobile lines, I will receive $500. So, I carried my two mobile lines to Xfinity Mobile. 

However, to this day all I received is a $200 visa card for Q123 BYOD $100 Offer. And I cannot see anything about Hello 2023 promo on the incentive tracker. 

I kindly request you to look into this problem. 

PS: Here is the photo of the promo.

Problem Solver

• 

770 Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_2603a5 , and thank you for reaching out for help with a discount/promo for your Xfinity Mobile service. As someone who values a solid promotion, I would be reaching out as well. You have reached the right team for help. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. I am confident our highly talented Xfinity Mobile experts can help. Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

1 year ago

Brandon, 

They weren't helpful which is the reason I have reached out from this platform. The issue is, it's not about my Xfinity mobile line or account. It is about a promotion that's promised by Xfinity. I doubt the issue will be solved at all. 

I will not accept the answer and keep the post here. Hopefully, people will see this post and think twice before trusting promotions by Xfinity. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@user_2603a5​ they kept asking about my account issues as well and i repeatedly told them about this promo and they all said it never exsisted and would keep transferring me to other ppl which then id have to re explain everything. I think xfinity bit off lore than they could chew and cant afford to pay all these ppl they brought in with that promo.

Problem Solver

• 

770 Messages

1 year ago

@user_2603a5 Thank you for letting me know you have tired speaking with the team who handles Xfintiy Mobile specifically, since the ad does say "when you add 2 lines of Xfinity Mobile to Xfinity Internet" this transaction would be handled by the mobile team. No worries, I can open a ticket, and see if we can get this resolved. Send over a direct message to get started. 

To send a "Direct Message":

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

I am having the same problem. I tried to call the incentive tracker and they transferred me to xfinity mobile customer service but an agent there told me he can't find the promotion and it "never existed". It was unbelievable that he kept saying "there was no such a promotion, sir" while I can still see the promotion page on xfinity website (https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/learn/stackable-savings). I am not sure if xfinity asked their agents to do this on purpose but I felt being fooled.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello @user_d1ec89, thank you for reaching out today! I do have to apologize, our team here does not have access to Xfinity Mobile accounts. I recommend reaching out to our Xfinity Mobile experts. I am confident they will be able to help you with this matter. Thank you.

You can contact our Xfinity Mobile support center via any of the following methods:
• SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968
• Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968
• Chat:  https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

I am having the same problem.  I had Xfinity internet and added two lines to xfinity mobile.  I waited the 90 days that I was told by the store personnel. I never got the $500.  I called and got the same response “ there was never any such promotion”. I then sent an email and nothing. I’m gonna call the state attorney general and file a consumer compassing. I’m also going to contact the local TV station that offers a consumer complaint bureau and hopefully they will put it on tv. Let’s see the response then. I’ll let you all know. 

New Problem Solver

• 

617 Messages

I appreciate you reaching out and sharing this experience with us! I'd be happy to see what can be done from here to get this resolved. 

Please send me a Direct Message so that I can gather some account details. 

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the “chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Press Enter to send your message

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

Same exact issues here! I have in writing from the manager of an Xfinity store (from back in January) "yes, you will be receiving 2 separate prepaid promotion cards, one for the Xfinity Mobile BOYD $200 each so $400 total, and also the "Hello 2023 promotion" which provides you a $500 prepaid promotion card"....I have since received the $400 card, but absolutely no sign/confirmation or nothing from Xfinity themselves on this $500 promotion....very frustrated......Xfinity customer service was not helpful either, so please (Xfinity) please don't respond to this post and tell me to chat with an agent b/c they are not helpful....

Problem Solver

• 

571 Messages

Hello, user_eecfe7 I am so sorry to hear of your experience! Can you please send our team a DM with your full name and address to assist you further? 

To send a Direct Message:

Ensure you are logged in

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

1 year ago

Were you all new customers at the time you signed up for this promotion?

Disclaimer

Restrictions apply. Not available in all areas.
Xfinity Mobile requires residential post-pay Xfinity Internet. Line limitations may apply. In times of congestion, your data may be temporarily slower than other traffic. After 20 GB monthly data use, speeds reduced to a maximum of 1.5Mbps download/750 Kbps upload. For Xfinity Mobile Broadband Disclosures visit: www.xfinity.com/mobile/policies/broadband-disclosures.  Xfinity Mobile utilizes the highest ranked network from RootMetrics® 1H 2022 US report. WiFi networks not tested. Results may vary. Award is not endorsement. Based on consumer testing of mobile WiFi and cellular data performance from Ookla® Speedtest Intelligence® data in Q3 '22 for Comcast service areas, verified by Ookla for Comcast's analysis.
$500 Prepaid Card: Offer ends 01/10/23. Limited to residential customers who are both new Xfinity Internet and new Xfinity Mobile customers. Requires activation of 2 new Xfinity Mobile lines by 3/31/23 and transfer of phone numbers to each of the two lines from another carrier within 30 days of line activation. Must maintain the new lines with an account in good standing for 90 days following line activation. Visa Prepaid Cards are issued by Pathward, N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. This card can be used anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Prepaid card mailed to Xfinity account holder within 16-18 weeks of activation of all required services and expires in 180 days. Limit one $500 prepaid card amount per customer/account
$400 Off: Offer ends 1/10/23. Requires purchase of new eligible Apple, Samsung or Google Pixel 7 phone while supplies last, 24 month Xfinity Mobile Device Payment Plan Agreement ("Device Agreement"), activation of new Xfinity Mobile line and transfer of phone number from another carrier within 30 days of phone purchase date. Device credits applied monthly to your account over 24 months so long as Device Agreement is in effect. If line is canceled, voluntarily or involuntarily or device payments are accelerated, balance of credits associated with device payment are forfeited. May not be combined with other offers. Not valid with prior purchases, returns or exchanges.
© 2023 Comcast. © 2023 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. © 2023 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. Samsung, Samsung Galaxy are all trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Use only in accordance with law. All rights reserved.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@Again​ Technically no, but the manager at the Xfinity store I was at told me she did something in the system to make sure I became eligible for this promotion. I think this meant cancelling my old contract completely and generating a new one so the system believed I was. She called this a little loophole....

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

@user_eecfe7​ 

I think she mislead you.  It really doesn't have anything to do with contracts, but all about an account number which you already had.  That account number will show your history and that will disqualify you from something like this.  Although she may have found a loophole since it's been so long.....

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Positive Update!! I texted the kind manager from the store who helped me back in January, I explained the whole situation, she remembered me, she put in a ticket for me with Xfinity Rewards....and I just got an email stating "Your Xfinity Incentive is on the way. Ticket number XXXXXX has been resolved, and we’re processing your Xfinity Incentive. We’ll get it shipped to you right away. $500 Prepaid card"...so it worked, no matter if I was misled or not, good on Xfinity/the store manager for making it right. A+

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

@user_eecfe7​ 

This is really good to hear!  Congratulations on getting your reward!  And thanks for the update!

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

Official Employee

• 

92 Messages

Hi There

We love that you had a great experience! Recognizing our teammates is our favorite thing to do. What store did you visit? Do you remember the managers name ? -Madinah 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Hello I am in the same Boat. I did Recivied $200 till now and was in cal with the acssociate for Hour and still no Resolution. I had  contacted Xfinity Rewrds but no resolution till now.

Problem Solver

• 

393 Messages

@user_2603a5 Thank you for reaching out to provide your experience regarding this specific promotional offer.  Were you able to review @Again 's post that details the specific terms and conditions of this offer, and confirm you were a new customer to both internet and mobile at the time?

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

1 year ago

Update. About 3 weeks ago, I chatted with customer service and I was told they will send a $500 gift card. He even verified my address. Guess what? Nothing came. Incentive tracker doesn’t show it. I am wondering if he/she did it to get a good feedback. 

I am extremely frustrated with Xfinity. How can they expect a customer to trust their promotions again?

Above, @Again thankfully shared the terms. At the time I registered for the campaign I had recently got a home internet. When I chatted with customer service, I was assured since I connected the internet within 90 days, I was eligible for the promo.

If I am misled by agents TWO TIMES, is this on me or Xfinity? 

Official Employee

• 

974 Messages

Hi there, @user_2603a5, thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am sad to hear it has not been a good one and that your prepaid card issue is still not resolved. I would like to look closer into this for you, please send us a direct message with your full name and service address. 

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I am still waiting since January 2023 for the promised $300 gift card from the “hello” incentive. I was also told that the promotion did not exist. Incentive tracker does not help. What a scam. It is amazing how Xfinity gets away with this. 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

Did you receive an email confirming you will be receiving the $500 from the Xfinity Icentive Tracker email? That is how I know mine was legit and I will hold them to it b/c I have not received it yet but it has only been 1 week and I think they say it takes 2-4 weeks sometimes....however the last promo I got came within a week and a half, so fingers crossed for both of us...

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@user_eecfe7​ Thank you very much for the update, I am glad yours went well. Hopefully your card will arrive soon. Keep me updated please :) Fingers crossed. 

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

@user_eecfe7​ 

Please keep us updated on the outcome of this.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

Im having the same issue. Spent hours on the phone, they all tell me the promo never exsisted.

Official Employee

• 

974 Messages

Hi there, @User_9121, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I would like to look into this further with you. Please send us a direct message with your full name and service address. 

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (upper right corner of this page)

2 Messages

9 months ago

I am having the exact same problem. I was promised a $200 gift card per line I brought over from Xfinity mobile. I started paying for the 2 lines in January, although we didn’t active them immediately because it was too difficult. Finally it took 4.5 hours on a Sunday to get one of the lines activated, and 3.5 hours in a Saturday to get the other line activated, but I had been paying for the lines since January 24th 2023 none the less. The last time I spoke with Xfinity Mobile the last I spoke with said she was sending the gift card request to her supervisor and it would be handled in the next 48 hours. I’ve been on the phone with Xfinity mobile for an hour now and no one knows anything. I also received the email stating I would receive 500 dollars for adding Xfinity mobile to my existing internet service. I am just stuck and I am going nowhere. Att never had this problem. They had their for sure but nothing like this. Just straight scams. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hello @user_23792c, and thank you for reaching out with your gift card concern for your mobile lines. I would be happy to put in a ticket to have a mobile expert reach out to you, and get this fixed as soon as possible. 

Can you send us a direct message with your full name, name of account holder (if different), and service address please?

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (speech bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

2 Messages

I have been on the phone with them for 2 hours this morning. The first line was ordered 1.24 and I qualified for the promotion $200 gift card promo. I was trying to activate a second line but didn’t have my husbands IMEI number, so the second one was ordered 1.29, and the customer service agent, on our phone call repeatedly said that line qualified for the $200 promotion it’s in the notes approved by the supervisor. I want those calls pulled. I also had just switched to Xfinity internet, and there was a promo there-I assumed it would work out but I don’t have the specifics so it’s my fault. But repeatedly I confirmed during the ordering of these cell phone lines that they were eligible for the $200 and repeatedly i was told yes. I had been with att for 18 years cell service and home service. They had their problems but I never had to track down promotional gift

cards like this. It’s shameful. I wish I would have stayed with what I had. 😞

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here