U

Saturday, August 31st, 2024 11:49 PM

Xfinity email

I have been able to log into the main site with the correct user ID/password but am unable to log in to the email portion. I stopped receiving emails through my account a month ago and when I tried to log back in it said there was an error. I went on to change my password 8 times and was able to get into the main xfinity site but when clicking on the email tab the page just keeps refreshing over and over again like it is stuck in a loop. I tried to log into the app but when I try to log in it says is sorry, didn’t go as planned” which is a different message from when I purposely type in the wrong password and it says “wrong password or ID”. I spent an hour in the xfinity store with a representative who was nice and helpful who also tried to change the password twice and had the same problem once i was in the account it would not let me access the email portion. I then spent 4 hours on the phone with a multitude of customer service techs who all were stumped and tried having me do various things with no success. The last person I talked to told me after nothing else worked that there was currently an issue and many other people were experiencing the same thing so I guess I am coming on here to see if it is actually a current issue that is happening and I should just sit tight or if it is just me and I should pursue the problem. I have many accounts and other important things tied to the email so I have been very stressed trying to figure out this problem which has taken many hours.

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

14 days ago

Hey there, user_mtqjdb, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your email account. We would be happy to help you with getting into your account. 

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here