U

Tuesday, September 24th, 2024 11:19 AM

XB10 Update

Is there anything new when this new modem is coming out. Kinda want to give it a try. They said later this year, and just wondering when will that be.

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

25 days ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

25 days ago

user_d747lv At this time we don't have any release date of our latest device sorry. We will likely announce anything concerning it's relase on our website when the time gets closer. 

New Poster

• 

34 Messages

16 days ago

https://www.dslreports.com/forum/r33763217-NEWS-Comcast-begins-roll-out-of-DOCSIS-4-0~start=1260

this article says the XB10 is now out in field trials How would I know if the trial is available in my area to test since I am extremely interested in this product

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

fearlessvoicee We checked our resources, and we don't have current information on customer trials of the XB10 just yet. Usually, we will see the trials at the employee level first, and then rolls out to customers. I wish I had more information to share. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

15 days ago

I also would like to know if there is any info on what areas and how can we find out

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

user_f7aadf At this time, we do not have any information regarding this modem. Please check back in the future, for more updates!
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here