U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, March 23rd, 2024 11:54 AM

Closed

Will my contract be automatically renewed?

Hi! I had a 24-month deal on the price for my internet plan, however, in the agreement Xfinity emailed me, it says it’s a “12 Month Term Customer Contract”. My 24-month discounted rate will end next week on 3/25, however since I’ve had service for the past 2 years, I’m wondering if Xfinity has been renewing my contract automatically, or if this past year I had service on a month-by-month basis since I never chose to renew. If so, can I opt to stay in that month-by-month deal, or will Xfinity be automatically renewing my contract for another 12 months?

Official Solution

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

6 months ago

Hi there,

If your promotional term is over, your promotion will NOT be renewed. However, our team will be ha[ppy to see what options we have available to keep you at a lower rate. Can you initiate a direct message and start with your full name and address? To start a direct message, you must be signed in. Please click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there!

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Just sent Xfinity Support a direct message. Thank you.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

860 Messages

6 months ago

@user_fd796f Thank you for taking the time to work with us in Direct Message. I am glad we were able to find a plan that meets your needs and budget. I hope you have an amazing week and thank you for being a part of our community!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here