U

Wednesday, May 22nd, 2024 1:49 AM

Wifi equipment

I’m supposed to receive wifi equipment in the mail and it hasn’t come yet. I want a tracking number so I know it’s actually being shipped 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

25 days ago

user_53joxx Hello! You should have received an email with your Xfinity Getting Started Kit UPS or FedEx tracking number. How long ago was the order placed for the equipment? 

3 Messages

@XfinityMartyR​ 

i haven’t received any email with tracking number the order was placed on 5/17/24

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

If you placed an order on May 17, you definitely should have received a shipping notification by now, @user_53joxx. If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Direct Message, please click on the “Direct Message” icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon, then type or select "Xfinity Support". Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window and press Enter to send your message and initiate a live session.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here