MNtundraRET's profile

Gold Problem Solver

• 

5.9K Messages

Tuesday, April 9th, 2024 7:28 PM

Where are the Expert replies?

I just happened to notice that no Experts are replying to posts. Is there a problem? It seems very odd.

Is there some computer coding problem?

Retired Expert

Gold Problem Solver

Accepted Solution

Expert

• 

30.6K Messages

4 months ago

@MNtundraRET 

I just happened to notice that no Experts are replying to posts. Is there a problem? It seems very odd.

Is there some computer coding problem?

If you remember, we don't have to answer posts and are not required to do so.  I do reply to some posts, however.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

5.9K Messages

4 months ago

Thank you for reply. 

Expert

• 

30.6K Messages

@MNtundraRET​ you are quite welcome!

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 months ago

Wait, the “experts” don’t reply to help posts because “they’re not required to”? Isn’t this the whole point of them being available? 

Expert

• 

30.6K Messages

@kszubert​ 

Are you confusing Experts with Official Employees?  Experts are non-employee volunteers that help moderate the Forums.  We can reply to posts if needed but we're not required to reply.  Official Employees work for Comcast/Xfinity and are Corporate employees and they are required to reply to posts that are assigned to them.

Does that answer your question?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here