U

Friday, September 20th, 2024 7:24 PM

We live in a prison of our own creation

Hi you <EDIT: Lanuage>, I tried to update my plan but I did not get a confirmation email. I want to change my plan, but in this monopoly system you have no incentive to help me. <EDIT: Lanuage> I hope you as a worker hate this system as much as I do. Will we ever be free?

I heard I have to post here to get the "DM" icon, so I am posting.

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

7 hours ago

@user_qhnck1 

Direct messaging isn't allowed until an official employee asks you to do so; it's against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy to send anyone an unrequested DM/PM.  Also note, if you do send one without being asked to do so, it could possibly be ignored.

Please post your issue in public in the proper forum so that it can be addressed either by other customers or by an Official Employee.

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

6 hours ago

Hey there, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your promotion. We would be happy to see what offers we have available to ensure you are getting the best value. We want to turn your customer service experience around. 

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here