U

Friday, September 27th, 2024 10:02 PM

Wasted 1 hr of my time talking to “technical support” and nothing got resolved

The cable box stopped working. Called customer support to see if they could help me the technical support. Spoke with a woman in the Philippines named Justine, who tried to “troubleshoot” and kept trying to “ check“ and after one hour basically said that they will reset something and if it doesn’t work to call them back. Then changed her story and said I will receive a text and I have to reply yes or no if the issue was resolved. She refused to give me a reference number for the call and gave me the Xfinity Customer Service phone number. She was playing dumb or maybe she was dumb so how can Xfinity hire incompetent idiots who don’t actually “help” customers with the job they were hired to do?? Refused to offer any compensation for the inconvenience or hassle that I experienced. 
didn’t even seem to understand English very well. Kept repeating some script that made no sense and didn’t actually solve the problem I was experiencing.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

22 days ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support @user_hkxkf5!  We are so glad to hear from you and want to help in any way that we can to ensure you are having the best experience with your service.  No worries!  You have reached out to the best to address your service concerns.  Please feel free to shoot us a private message with your details, and we will be sure to get to work on this for you right away.  

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

• As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

• An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here