U

Saturday, September 14th, 2024 6:01 PM

Want My X1 Box Back Please

When I originally switched to Xfinity I received the new slim X1 box to hook up. My voice service wasn't working correctly so they sent a tech out while I was at work, but my Grandmother was home. He switched out my new smaller X1 Cable Box for a big bulky Motorola box with a bright green light on the front. It takes 4-5 minutes to load Netflix & Prime streaming apps then closes them after a failure to load message. The voice remote is extremely lagging response or just un-syncs itself. I would really appreciate the $10/month X1 Cable Box I originally singed up for, received & enjoyed for a day, please. Thank you. 

Expert

• 

106K Messages

4 days ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

4 days ago

Hey @user_3iz5wg, Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding the Xfinity Video set-top boxes. I would be more than happy to offer my assistance looking into this further for you.

From the description, it sounds like you may have had one of our DVRs. Do you currently subscribe to our DVR service that provides the home with 150 hours of recording space? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here