U

Thursday, July 18th, 2024 8:09 PM

Visa Gift Card Promotion - Xfinity Mobile

I signed up for Xfinity Mobile on March 17th of this year.  When I signed up, I was given the option to bring my own phone or receive a $100 gift card per line.  I transferred 2 lines and I chose the gift cards and was told I would receive them after 90 days of service.  It is now July and I have yet to receive them.

I called to ask and the first representative explained that they were emailed to me in June and I must have deleted the email.  They told me to call the Visa cards department and but they had no record of the gift card being issued.  

I called back and the second representative informed me that I actually was not eligible to receive the gift cards because the promotion ended on March 6th.  I have email proof from Xfinity stating that the promotion was valid through March 21st.  The rep said they would need to raise a case with the back office to investigate and and I would hear from somebody in 2 business day.  Nobody reached out to me after several business days so I called back and was told there was no such case.  The story keeps changing and every rep just wants to pass me to the next so they do not have to answer my questions.

Every person I talk to now transfers me, and it seems nobody cares that I have proof of the promotion.  I do not know where to turn.  Every time I ask to talk to a supervisor "they are unavailable".   I would like to talk to somebody that can help with this request and provide me actual next steps to receive my gift cards.

Official Employee

• 

701 Messages

2 months ago

user_mike1405 Hello, I am happy to be of assistance. Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

1 Message

I also was 2 receive 2 visa cards but was told I was disqualified.  I had to order a new phone which I did from xfinity in March. Originally was told my account needed to be in good standing for 30 days,which it was, have auto pay which I do, never received. I have a case number and just called, they are still investigating.. what are they investigating. I've done everything,  in fact when I ordered the new phone they told me when I get my cards I can use them to pay it off. I'm so frustrated that this can't be solved

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

user_72pat3 

Hi there! Our awesome digital care team would be happy to assist you. Can you initiate a direct message and start with your full name and address? To start a direct message, you must be signed in. Please click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

@user_72pat3​ I was told they opened a case but when I didnt hear back, I followed up.  The new representative told me there was actually never a case raised.  Seems like a tactic to just get me off the line.  You think a simple promotion would be run more efficiently.  Good luck.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here