D

Monday, March 18th, 2024 8:50 PM

Upgrade status for home Internet

I upgrading my speeds from 500 to 800 and reduced the submission confirmation but no speed change or email. I have the order number. Do I need to restart my modem?

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

759 Messages

4 months ago

When you log into the Xfinity App or at xfinity.com, it will show you your plan details under overview and services. You should see a link to view your plan details. Can you confirm that shows Superfast now?

Official Employee

• 

759 Messages

4 months ago

drodz17 Hello! Thank you for taking the time to post to our forums. Did your new plan activate yet?

4 Messages

How would I know? I saw the thank you page with the order number.

Official Employee

• 

759 Messages

drodz17 Okay, can you send a DM to Xfinity Support so we can look at your account on our end? We are going to get to the bottom of this for you.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page) or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

4 months ago

It does not. It still shows the 500 mb one

4 Messages

Has this issue been updated?

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

@drodz17 Please send us a direct message so we can look into you plan and see if the order has been processed. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here