U

Wednesday, January 10th, 2024 12:12 AM

Unable to get a live person

Need help explaining why the bill has gone up and what options I have spent over 45 minutes trying get a live person but everytime the automated service asks a ton of questions . Then asking if you want the link to chat yes or no , says select no to talk to a live person but it still sends link then disconnects the call. Horrible experience extremely frustrating 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

5 months ago

Hey there, user_bv197s! Thank you so much for reaching out. I'm sorry you've had so many issues getting your billing issues straightened out. I'd be more than happy to help explain what happened and see if we can get you into a plan that makes sense. In order to get started can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

1 Message

3 months ago

2 months of issues paying my phone bill. Can't get a person on the phone. Comcast messed up my account. Last month turned me into collections after 20 people got my phone back on and they said all was taken care of. I wake up today to them trying to take over 2,000.00 out of my account instead of 135.00. That's my monthly payment. Every month a problem with this. I'm calling my legal representative today. I can't get a person on the phone I'm bipolar and I can't handle having a machine not putting me with a person. I want to scream and cry 

3 Messages

25 days ago

Zero chance Xfinity gives a [Edited: "Language"] about me or you. No response ever, just endless bot replies. What a [Edited: "Language"] service. 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

556 Messages

user_d2hw4b I can assure you that we absolutely care and are 100% real people. What issue are you experiencing that you need assistance with today? I am more than happy to help!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here