U

Thursday, August 15th, 2024 2:12 PM

Unable to change address/ resume service

One year ago I moved and deactivated my internet service. I would now like to resume services at a new address.

When I attempt to change my address, I am only given the option between two of my previous addresses. Selecting either give me an error message.

How can I go about getting service at my new address?

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

27 days ago

Hello @user_as1251 and thank you for coming back to us! Since you moved and looking to start up a new account the best action would be to start with your new address. There is no need to try and reactivate an old account. Let us know if you run into any issues when you only put in your new address. We are here for you! 

(edited)

2 Messages

When I select "move to a new address" it only offers me my two previous addresses. Is there any way to setup services at my new address using the same email/ xfinity account I currently have?

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_as1251 since its new service at a new address it would be best to start with a new account and new email. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here