U

Friday, July 19th, 2024 11:50 PM

Closed

Unable to cancel my internet service.

Today was my 3rd attempt to cancel my internet service while keeping my TV service. It was on 6/25/24, 7/2/24, and today. Each time I received a confirmation from a live agent in the chat and even promised a call back. Last call back still did not resolve the cancellation and today i did not even get the promised call back. Instead, i received a text trying to schedule a tech appointment to resolve my internet issue!!!!

The next bill is due shortly and it still shows full charge for internet. I am very frustrated and not sure how to resolve.  Having transcripts from previous chats with confirmation of cancellation are not making any difference. Is there anyone on Xfinity team that can help me?

Official Solution

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

2 months ago

You are most welcome, user_debhj8! We are so happy that we were able to work with you to make changes to your service. In the event that you have other questions or concerns, please author a new post. We hope you have a great day and take care. 

This comment was created from this reply

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

2 months ago

Hey there user_debhj8, I can help review your account and make the changes you need. Depending on your billing cycle, any change made wouldn't impact your current balance, but would be reflected on your next statement. In order to get started can you please send a direct message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right? Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

2 Messages

2 months ago

XfinityMarcos and others from the Support Team resolved my problem. Thank you

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

You are most welcome, user_debhj8! We are so happy that we were able to work with you to make changes to your service. In the event that you have other questions or concerns, please author a new post. We hope you have a great day and take care. 

This reply has been converted into a comment
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here