U

Saturday, March 9th, 2024 2:35 AM

Closed

Ultimate tv package upgrade

I upgraded to the ultimate tv package today.  3.8.24.  It has been 8 hours and I still do not have the channels the ultimate package comes with.  If I go to one of the channels it states “sorry,  there seems to be a problem here”.  I have reset the cable box twice that was recommended but still states the same message.  Xfinity site says it should only take about ten minutes.  

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

7 months ago

Good evening, @user_h17gdo! Thanks for upgrading your TV channels. I will need to access your account from here so I can find out why they are not coming through. The message was correct that it usually takes 10 minutes or less. 

Please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the direct messaging icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

1 Message

7 months ago

Having the same issue and we invited people over to watch a basketball game that we now can’t watch! 😡

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Hey @user_k07ylj thank you so much for reaching out to our Xfinity Support Team over our Forums. You came to the right place for help and we are happy to see how we can help with your connection so you can enjoy the game. To get started can you send us a DM with your name and service address? Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page) 
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

7 months ago

They were able to get it going after sending a new signal to the cable box.  I also had upgraded to the 1000/20 internet but was only getting 233Mbps.  They were helping figure it then quit replying to me, so not sure what happened.  I solved it myself by upgrading my modem to an arris S33 modem from Amazon.  I am now hitting 950 Mbps.  So all is good. 😁

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here