U

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Friday, June 24th, 2022 6:13 PM

Closed

tree fell on comcast cable and is hanging low over driveway

a tree limb fell and now is pulling down the black comcast cable that runs between the telephone pole, hanging

very low over driveway

Accepted Solution

Expert

• 

30.5K Messages

2 years ago

And, FWIW, Comcast doesn't do tree trimming, which could be mentioned in public without the need for private account information.  😉

If the tree is on your property it is your responsibility to have it trimmed.  If it's on the city right-of-way, contact your city about it.

If the lines for Comcast come down, they can repair the line, but not trim the tree.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@Again​ then i guess when the cable comes down thats when action will be taken

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

2 years ago

Hello, @user_16803d thank you so much for contacting our Xfinity Support Team over our forums and for bringing this to our attention. You came to the right place for help and we will immediately work on getting this resolved for you. In order to get started, can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_16803d Thanks for the quick reply. Please delete that information so it is not public. We are going to want to work on this over a private chat so we can get all the details we need to get the line secured. Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

post deleted and a message sent to support

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Thank you so much for deleting that @user_16803d and for using this platform to get assistance. We have not received anything from you on our end. Can you please try again? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

tried again to send message

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_16803d I just got your message and will be responding here shortly. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here