U

Contributor

• 

25 Messages

Tuesday, July 11th, 2023 3:58 PM

Closed

Transferred service but reward tier didn't follow.

Hello, 

I recently moved and my new home got created as a new account rather than a transfer so I have a new account number.  I created ticket ECM0001253447 on April 15 to get the comcast rewards tier applied to the new account.  I was assured in May that the ticket was expedited and that it would be resolved soon.  I still haven't heard anything and the reward tier has not changed.  How do I get someone to act on this ticket to transfer our history to the new account?  

-Greg

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @user_c0244c. Thank you for making us aware of this ECM ticket regarding your reward's member status. I'd be more than happy to review your account and this ticket to see what's going on.

In order to get started, can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

Contributor

• 

25 Messages

@XfinityRaul​ I tried to send you a direct message, but your name doesn't seem to appear in the pulldown menu for private messaging.  Should I send a message to the general support mailbox?

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 year ago

@user_c0244c My name is not listed. Yes, you need to send the private message to Xfinity Support.

Contributor

• 

25 Messages

1 year ago

Thank you for your responses.  I received an email today requesting that I mark this "solved" in light of the responses.  However, the ticket from mid-April to solve the issue seems to have been lost by the Rewards Team and has generated no response.  The new ticket from last week has also not generated any response.  I look forward to hearing something back soon.

Official Employee

• 

331 Messages

I wouldn't recommend closing this until it's resolved but we are working on it, thank you.

Contributor

• 

25 Messages

This issue was resolved today with my rewards tier being upgraded to diamond as it was before the move.  Thank you for your assistance.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here