U

Saturday, June 29th, 2024 3:08 AM

The worst company I ever dealt with

I just been with xfinity 6days ,and since the 2nd day ,I couldn't get the service to reach any of the rooms in the house,just the living room,FYI I have 1000 mps. Very bad signal strength, and the customer service people then don't care about you at all,they hang up the phone on you,if you got disconnected they don't call you back like any decant cimpany,no way they don't do that,why they will call you back and they have a million other complaints to deal with,once you find that the company have that much wait time you should know who you dealing with, plus them lies never end,you will not find a single person to tell you the truth,  I am going back to my old company at least if I have an issue they work to resolve it not like xfinity people 

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

2 days ago

Hey there, user_on5gdy, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your internet connection. We truly appreciate you joining the Xfinity family, and we want you to be happy with your services. We would be happy to help! Where do you have your modem placed? As the modem placement can affect your signal strength. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here