James_R810's profile

Contributor

• 

37 Messages

Monday, July 22nd, 2024 9:27 PM

Texts from xfinity

I keep getting these and I haven’t had any contact with xfinity lately.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

2 months ago

Hey @James_R810, Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding the Xfinity surveys. I would be more than happy to offer my assistance looking into this further for you.

With the messages, these usually populates or gets sent when accessing features within the Xfinity App or contacting Xfinity. When you received the message, did you recently perform any actions? 

Contributor

• 

37 Messages

No not until receiving the text! I just want to make sure no one is trying to access anything!

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

You can always check the accounts recent sign-in activity by Clicking Here. Outside this, we would not have any additional information to share. You can always call our main 1-800-XFINITY support line and request to contact our Customer Security Assurance (CSA) team for further information @James_R810. Please be sure to have the Xfinity App ready on your device where you can view your Xfinity IDs, change passwords, and view your account activity. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here