SureB's profile

Contributor

• 

38 Messages

Tuesday, October 1st, 2024 10:18 PM

Terrible horrible company and customer service

I am going to make it my mission to see if ATT&T Fiber is in our area. Xfinity does not care about customers, does not respect customers, raises rates on long- term good paying customers - and it does not matter if it’s with their useless bot, their 800 number where you speak to someone who has no clue about how terrible Xfinity truly is, or their instore personnel. Their mobile service is sub par. They give you promotions and part of it runs out, so you have do the silly song and dance of trying to get another one.  You pay so much and the service glitches, freezes, and has outages. We now have an outage that says it’s due to “network sustained damage,” and they hope to get it up by 8:30 pm. They don’t care. I hate writing these types of things but when a company refuses to resolve issues, doesn’t treat longtime, good paying customers with respect and simply DOES NOT CARE, it gives one pause. What is the problem??? Are their employees treated as badly as their customers? Something is wrong, has been wrong, and it never changes. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

18 days ago

Hi @SureB  I greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Good or bad, feedback is important to us to not only improve our products and services, but the customer experience as well. I would gladly pass along the feedback through the proper channels. If there is any account related items you need assistance with please let us know. We will do our best to assist you. 

Contributor

• 

38 Messages

Any promotions- anything that incentivizes us to stay - if anyone cares. I’ve been told to check back in October or check back in November. It’s as if we have to do all the work but I guess that’s the way Xfinity works. It’s very unfortunate and frustrating. Now it appears that the outage has been extended 2 more hours. Don’t worry - I don’t expect you to do anything either. Our expectations as far as Xfinity goes is very low. Thanks for the reply. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.To send a "Direct Message":
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

38 Messages

Maybe you can tell me WHERE the direct message icon IS. How about that. WHERE IS IT?? Plus since my internet is STILL DOWN, and my XFINITY MOBILE IS NOW LTE instead of 5G, it’s kind of difficult to do anything. If this wasn’t so frustrating - asking a tech forward company that isn’t even providing basic service while we are paying for SO MUCH MORE AND CANNOT USE ANY OF IT, it would be comical. WHERE IS THE DM ICON????

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

The direct message Icon should appear in the upper right-hand corner. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

@SureB​ I LOVE how their replies aren't even HUMAN. Xfinity mobile is a JOKE!!! We were tricked and LIED to about our plan and are now stuck in a contract through their mobile service for TWO YEARS. I am LIVID!!! We have had ZERO phone service for two days now. The calls "go through" but are broken up SO bad, I can't make out a single word from anyone I call.  

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here