U

Tuesday, May 28th, 2024 4:26 PM

Terrible customer service!!!

I am extremely irritated as I was on the phone with customer service for 45 minutes on a very simple request. I was put on hold about 15 times!  Absolutely awful experience!!!!

Official Employee

• 

928 Messages

4 months ago

Hi there, @user_7ey45k! That's not the experience we want you to have when working with us on any of our support venues! I would be happy to assist in any way I can if your request is still outstanding! What was the issue you were working on?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityFrank​ 

This is user_2acf63.

I know that I cannot reply to an Xfinity employee directly, but I am terribly frustrated and angry with the difficulty accessing Reddit (they helped me renew my 2-year contract 23 months ago) as well as the Xfinity Forum as I've been trying to post a question publicly and am unable to do so.

Too complicated for this longtime user and Retiree.

Assistance PLEASE!! 

jean 

Official Employee

• 

875 Messages

user_2acf63 Thanks for commenting on our Forums. Our team can help with reviewing the current offers available to you. Would you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?

To send a Direct Message:

Ensure you are logged in

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
    • As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
    • An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Expert

• 

106.2K Messages

4 months ago

@user_2acf63 

You have posted in the correct place and your post is public. Please clarify exactly what it is that you need.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

My 2- year contract/plan is expiring.

I need help finding the best deal and the same or better channel line-up.

Thank you, EG.

jean 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

user_2acf63 Perfect! We can certainly assist with this. To do so, we will need to have you send us a direct message with your full name and service address to pull up your account. 

To send a direct message: 

• Make sure you are signed in here in the Xfinity Forum. Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (square chat icon in the upper right corner of your screen next to the bell icon)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Official Employee

• 

772 Messages

Hello! Please delete your post with private information and reach us via private chat to assist. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here