Christian-B's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sunday, July 26th, 2020 3:00 PM

Closed

Technician didn't show for appointment, impossible to get and of someone by phone or chat

As the title suggests, I had an appointment scheduled today and the technician was a no call/no show.
After sitting on hold for an hour Friday just to be told to schedule a call back (which also never happened) I struggled to get through to a rep through chat for ~2hrs and finally got my appointment set up. Now I can't get ahold of anyone.

For over a month now my connection has been spotty at best. My modem (new modem by the way) frequently resets, multiple times a day and now I'm experiencing packet loss ranging from 1-8% throughout the day as well. I still work from home several times a week and this has been making things incredibly difficult to deal with.

I'm not comfortable paying for service that I've hardly been able to rely on, and then to have customer service and the technicians made wholly unavailable on top of it. I realize the reps are doing everything they can with the limited number of people working right now, but the tech not showing up is where I draw the line.

Can anyone help me actually get a competent, reliable tech visit?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Xfinity customer service is the worst! I needed my line reconnected and couldn’t get anywhere through there foreign customer service so I went to the xfinity store near me. They convinced me to change cellular service and promised a technician within 24 hours. 5 days later and 3 appointments that weee no show/no call and I still have no internet in my home.  Do they care? I guess not.

Problem Solver

• 

369 Messages

Hello and Happy Monday! I hope you’re having a great week so far! I also appreciate you taking a moment out of your day to reach out to us on our Community Forums! You’ve reached the best place and perfect person to help with virtually all of your account needs!

Going forward, I'm truly sorry to hear about the experience regarding your line reconnect and appointment discrepancies getting everything resolved as it's never what we want for our valued customers to have! I'd now like to utilize the tools I have on the backend to set up a new appointment if needed and help turn this all around! Your business is sincerely important to us so thanks so much again for all your patience!

To get the ball rolling on this process, please send us a private chat message by following the process that our very own Communities Expert, BruceW so graciously outlined here:

•    Click "Sign In" if necessary
  •    Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon or https://comca.st/3cCoyLt
  •    Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  •    The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
  •    - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
  •    - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  •    Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  •    Press Enter to send it

Once you have started a chat message, please provide your name and service address as it appears on your monthly billing statements. Thanks again for both your time and patience!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here