U

Tuesday, August 27th, 2024 5:07 PM

talk to a human

I want to talk with an agent

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

2 months ago

Post moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

2 Messages

What are add ons

Nothing specific on my billing

Official Employee

• 

893 Messages

2 months ago

Hello, @user_6or7cr thank you for taking time to reach out over Xfinity Forums. You've contacted the right place for assistance with your billing questions, and appreciate @EG assistance with getting your post over to us to ensure I can help answer any questions. 

There could be multiple things that can trigger an add-on charge (change of service, TV channels, equipment, etc), so doing an account review should help with shedding some light on those charges. Since I will need to gather some information to locate your account, and we don't want that in our public conversation. When you time, please send a direct message: 

To send a direct message: 

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon in the upper right - it looks like a chat bubble  

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon just to the right of Conversations

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line - do not use the Employee's name!

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name, the account holder name (if different), and the service address

1 Message

1 month ago

You can't. The phone tree never goes to a.human and eventually cuts you off 

1 Message

23 days ago

we need to talk to a live agent .I'm 79 and don't text and computers and my cable not working . I ask and the machine that answers . You can't , I'm calling my tv and get this on the news and all five channels on direct tv. I ave Xfinity and direct tv. It's wrong old people can't talk to an agent . My name is Albert [Edited: "Personal Information"]  ![Edited: "Personal Information"]. please call me and help me get a picture the box lights up and no pictures and the robot won't let thru to customer service. Never heard of this. If I can't get service and don't have a picture I going to cancel. CALL ME     [Edited: "Personal Information"]. Thanks 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hi there @user_cjndb5! We are a Social Media-based team and we l keep all correspondence on the social media platform that we were contacted on.  You are always more than welcome to shoot us a private message so that we can get things taken care of for you. 

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

• As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

• An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

23 days ago

If you want to talk to a human, you need to select any option to purchase more stuff. Upgrade your service etc..
You could be in the middle of Armageddon and they'll pick up if it means taking in more money.
Then, be polite and say what you need to say.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here