U

Tuesday, August 20th, 2024 12:56 AM

Student discount

Hi, I am already an Xfinity customer and qualify for the student discount of $25 for 300 Mbps and xFi complete. How do I add the student discount to my account?

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

28 days ago

Thank you for connecting with us here, @user_4ftdnr, about your billing concerns. You have the right team to assist you with your account. Please send us a Direct Message with your full name and address. We look forward to your message. 

To start a Direct Message: Click "Sign in" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

1 Message

9 days ago

I have the same question but don't see the direct message button. Can I also get help on this?

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

Hey there, user_wuocnm, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your billing details. I know how important it is to have bill in your budget especially when you are in school. You would need to apply for our student offers through our website at, https://www.xfinity.com/student. Let us know if you have any additional questions. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here