U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, October 27th, 2021 2:03 PM

Closed

Speak to a live person.

Speak to a live person. Comcast has a system of robotic telephone messaging that will force you to go to text and hang up on you. You basically have to be quiet and let it run through about 15 minutes of asking and asking and asking before It sends you to somebody usually outside this country. After all that then they give you the runaround if you actually speak to a live person. You don’t get the help you need. you don’t get the services you need. when you call to complain and get an adjustment,  they make more excuses. Customer service at Comcast is horrible just like Comcast service in itself. They are very very poor Disreputable company. 

Problem Solver

• 

1.1K Messages

3 years ago

@user_238269 Thank you for reaching out to the Digital Care Team. I hate to hear this has been your experience. We offer many ways to reach out us including: online instant chat at https://comca.st/3vR1dyn, in store, over the phone at 1-800-XFINITY then selecting the department you need, and through these threads 24/7 for your convenience. Is there something I can assist you with today? 

(edited)

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I couldn't agree more.   So frustrating in trying to talk to anyone - repeated attempts.   I don't want more text links, I know what my bill is - the robot answers are useless.    Even filling out the survey afterwards, would not allow me to put in my email address.    It's time to think about a change in vendor for sure.....

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

This is an old thread. Please create your own public post with details on your issue and we will reach out to help. Thanks! 

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here