U

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Thursday, December 1st, 2022 10:57 PM

Closed

So tired of waiting

I have been trying to get a drop and drop box moved off of a building set for demolition on our multi unit property.  The drop box feeds 20 units.   I have scheduled 6 appointments.  No one has ever shown up!.  And then I call and text with people overseas who are lovely , but have no Idea what I am talking about… but pretend they do.  I have logged over 100 hours on text, phone and waiting for a technician to show up for 12 hour window appointments.  Today, after 45 minutes last night, and an hour on text and phone, I was told that my appointment  was “in default “, because agents that rescheduled my no show appointments didn’t have the authority to do so.  No call, nothing.  I finally got someone to actually contact the Construction dept. by email( because THEY CAN’T CALL EACH OTHER ).  I asked to speak  to or get the number for the person , and was told no.  Do they not have phones in their offices?.  The very best Janey the supervisor could do was to tell me I “should” receive a call back in two business days.  

I started this journey in October.  We are a non profit affordable housing association just trying to build a common building for our tenants.  This has delayed construction by almost 8 weeks.  Comcast Cares?  nope.  The kicker?  I worked at Viacom( now Comcast) back in the day.  We could  just walk down the hall and have this dealt with within a day or so.   

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

455 Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_23fe5c Thank you for reaching out over our Community Form page. I am so sorry to hear that this issue hasn't been taken care of yet. I totally get where you are coming from. I do not know about the maintenance teams that takes care of these issues. Our phone support and digital care department are completely virtual since the pandemic started. I would like to help. Before we get started, could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue. To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message: Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@XfinityRobertA​ you seriously want met go over all of this again in writing after an extremely complicated text process ?

Its what I’ve been doing for months now. what can you truthfully do to help?  What department do you work in?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

No. What you have written so far will still be visible to us. We would like to initiate a private chat for account-specific information going forward. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Where is the peer to peer chat?  I don’t see it.  Why do you make this so [Edited: "Language"] complicated?

Ive seen 5 people ask the same question.  

(edited)

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

@user_23fe5c​ The problem is that the "Peer to Peer" chat is not labeled as such. See the picture below please.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon near the bell icon. Click the direct message icon
  2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)
  4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here