Site survey request

How do I start the site survey request

Responses

ComcastJoeTru

Official Employee

• 

6.7K Messages

6 m ago

Hello Aaschilling11. Thanks for visiting and posting on our Forum. I can assist with submitting a Serviceability request if you are requesting to find if we can offer service to a new address. Please send me a private message and include your full name, complete home address, and primary contact phone number so I can assist you. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile, and then click "Send a private message" to private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 m ago

How can I request a suitability survey for my new address?  It's not recognized on the Xfinity site.

Official Employee

• 

78 Messages

Hello and thank you for reaching out to us via our Forums. We will be happy to set up a serviceability request ticket via a survey to see about providing our wonderful service to your new location. Would you please send us a direct message with your full address along with your entire name too please? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here